What servers would you like to see on SADE MP

Lunix

1 hour ago, avveka said:

i would like to see a lot of roleplay server and gangwars 🥰

The idea about the role server is already there) it remains only to wait for the release of the first build of the multiplayer)))

Gamemode inspired by Farming Simulator. Not just harvest/plowing but also whole ranch things.
There was many trucking servers, based on ets2/ats simulators, and also flying servers like flight simulator, but there was none farming simulator lookalike server ever, AFAIK.

5 hours ago, Tommy_Diaz said:

Gamemode inspired by Farming Simulator. Not just harvest/plowing but also whole ranch things.
There was many trucking servers, based on ets2/ats simulators, and also flying servers like flight simulator, but there was none farming simulator lookalike server ever, AFAIK.

Somewhere in 2018 I had an idea to create a similar server, but due to criticism from the outside, it remained at the stage of closed beta testing

• Like 2

Most importantly not just RP servers but freeroam servers such as the welcome to los santos/WTLS servers they show off singleplayer features in they're servers and are very good at it + on top of that they add features from GTA 4 and so on, have coop burglary missions, even coop heists and are the most feature rich community I've ever seen and trust me I don't even like or play SAMP anymore itself but love to come back only and to WTLS itself because all the other servers there died, this mod has the potential of a remake though so I'll give it a chance.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 7:34 PM, Lunix said:

Hello.

I would like to know what servers you would like to see on the SADE MP? Maybe your desires will give impetus to the creation of game modes))

100% A server like LVP - LAS VENTURES PLAYGROUND !  GANG WARS, FREEROAM & Some RP !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i would like to see a roleplay server but not like samp maybe different like gta v fivem  i would enjoy it if it have realife new car mods too.