Song? Or no song in the menu!

mitos

Hi there I saw a concept art of this mod on yt itself and immediately a song came up in the menu of the game. I'd prefer not to have it in and just let people decide out of the game if it will play or not so that it's not like fivem (Even though it can be disabled there) What do you think? Should menu background music be added or not? After all I am not the only one.

The background music is used for clients or game menus where players will spend some time exploring the client options or going through gallery, setting up graphics and stuff like that. It would be pretty dull and boring if there wasn't any melody or sound effects, the client would be really depressive. I think if we're about to create another client concept, I'd stick to one soft melody in background, of course with an option to turn it off for all times. 

But I appreciate your opinion, feedback is really important to us so we can build the client that meets everyone's needs and in same time is innovative according to this decade. 

I wouldn't mind it on the condition of being able to change the main menu song. If I can put whatever I want playing in there when I'm starting SADE, it's actually pretty lit. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...